1. Greetings and leave takings
How are you? Fine/ Fine, Thank you and you
What is going on?
How is everything?
How do you do?
See you later
See you soon
_________________ _______________________ __________________________
First Name Middle Name Last Name
Age:______________ Birthday: ___________________ Birthday Place: _____________
What’s yourname? When is your birthday?
Where do you live? Where did you born?
How old are you? Where are you from?
1. Numbers: Make a list
2. Days and months: Use flashcards, make a list3. Classroom objects: Use flashcards to name them. Encourage students drawings
4. Questions: Is it a ….? Yes, it is/ no, it isn’t -make some oral examples, then encourage students to do it.After that write some examples and make the students answer, check orally.
5. Personal pronouns with verb be positive and negative
Pronouns be contraction be negative contraction
I amI’m am not I’m not
You are you’re are not aren’t
She is she’s is not isn’t
He is he’s is not isn’t
It is it’s is not isn’t
We are we’re are not aren’tYou are you’re are not aren’t
They are they’re are not aren’t
6. Colors shapes
10. Singular and plural nouns: Rules
1. Nouns which end in s, ch, sh, x, z; add es:...