MINISTERIO DEL PODER POPULAR PARA LA DEFENSA
UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL EXPERIMENTAL POLITECNICA DE LA FUERZA ARMADA BOLIVARIANA
Betijoque,Enero de 2010
1) that is the civil engineering?
This one is the branch of the Engineering that one entrusts of the design, calculation and supervision of the construction of civil works of variedimportance; simultaneously that interferes in the investigation (research) of the technological area to apply new trends in the construction of housings and works of industrial, commercial use, ofservices and infrastructure in general.
2) that is the system engineering?
Systems engineering is a way of interdisciplinary approach that allows to study and to understand the reality, with theintention of helping or optimizing complex systems. It can turn as the technological application of the system theory to the efforts of the engineering, adopting in all this work the systemic paradigm. Thesystems engineering integrates other disciplines and groups of speciality in an effort of equipment, forming (training) a process of constructed development.
3) Functions of a civil engineer-
To offerthe service, and to apply the knowledge to design and to contribute (pay) to the construction of buildings, houses, roads, bridges, etc.
4) Functions of a system engineer
* The modelanalysis elaborated for the diagnosis of problematic areas or of low productivity; raising and selecting alternatives of solution to the identified problematic.
* The direction or conduction ofmultidisciplinary groups with specific aims.
* The analysis, design and system implementation of Control and Instrumentation
* The analysis, design and system implementation of Information.5) Which engineerings are dictated in UNEFA - VEZUELA?