b. Erin Bodine
c. The commercial
2. Where was the commercial made?
b. United Statesc. Canada
3. What is the function of the patch?
a. Ease the pain
b. Relieve the pain
c. A and B
4. What is FDA responsible for?
a.Regulating the safety and effectiveness of all drugs and medical devices sold in the USA.
b. Regulating the quantity of drugs sold and consumed in the USA
c. Fabricate all the drugsand food sold in Canada, Latin America and the States
TRUE OR FALSE
5. Advil and Dolex are OTC medicines ( )
6. In Colombia most of the Drugs are OTC ( )
7. TheSymbol for Prescription is PX ( )
8. The only person allow to order a prescription in USA is the Doctor ( )
KEEP UP KEEPING UP
9.The nanny and me __________ with my daughter Cristy every day at the park we finish so tired every night.
10. The Smiths built this big pool in their backyard as well as we did lastweek so we are ___________with the Smiths.
11. ¨GET THE POWER OF A PILL IN A PATCH¨ WHY DO YOU THINK THEY USE THIS EXPRESSION IN THE COMMERCIAL
A. To sell the idea of somethingdifferent than a pill
B. For people who can´t consume pills
C. To buy medicine without prescription
12. Name 3 words with the ITIS Suffix that are not NAMED INTHE VIDEO.
9. Keep up
10. Keeping up