8. f Mrs. Thompson and herfamily are in
The dining room A Present progressive: affirmative and negative statements.
Match the statement with thesentence.
1. d Lou”s at the supermarket. a. They”re playing football.
2. e Psul”s at the bank. b.She”s studying.
3. b Linda”s in the library. c. She”s examining a patient.
4. a The football players are on the field d. He”sbuying groceries.
5. c The doctor”s at the hospital. e. He”s getting some Money.
6. J Doug”s at the Shopping mall. f. They”rehaving dinner.
7. g Susan”s in the bathroom. . h. They”re lying in the sun.
9. h Sharon and herboyfriend are at the Beach i. He”s writing a report.
10.i Mark”s at the office. j. He”s buying a shirt.
-Write the base formo r thepresent participle of the verb.
Base from Present Participle Base Form. Present Participle.
1. have having runrunning
2. sit sitting hit hitting
3. get gatting talk talking
4 shineshining drive driving
5. rain raining do doing
6. make makingput putting
7. watch watching begin begimmimg
8. listen listening study...