THE INTERVIEW HAS THREE STEPS.
1. Study the questions and answer them. I you want to know the PRONUNCIATION, you can write the question and your answers in this linkhttp://translate.google.com.co/#en|es| , play the sign for listening.
2. The day of the interview, you have to choose the topics from a bag. The Personal Information is for all the students, and one ofthe others topics, Entertainment, Love and marriage and Society.
3. Answer the questions your teacher ask. All the answer must be completed. Don’t answer just Yes or No… always say Why???????(except in the personal information questions).
4. STUDY AND Good Luck!!
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your last name?
3. What’s your address?
4. What’s yourcell phone number?
5. What’s your mother name?
6. Who do you live with?
7. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
8. What do you want to do when you finish the high school? Why?9. What are you personal projects in your life?
10. What schools have you study in?
1. What kinds of movies do you like? Why?
2. What are some good movies that you’veseen?
3. What kinds of books do you like? Why?
4. What do you do in your free time?
5. What kind of music do you like? Why?
6. What games do you like?
7. What do you think aboutcomputer games?
8. What sports do you like?
Love and Marriage
1. What’s the best way to find a girl/boyfriend?
2. Do you have girl/boyfriend? How did you meet your girl/boyfriend?3. What do you think about love on the Internet?
4. What qualities are important in a good boy/girlfriend?
5. Is it okay to date a person much older or younger than yourself? Why?
6. Whatdo you think about the Teen Pregnancy?
7. Do you think marriage is necessary?
8. What is the perfect balance between love and responsibilities?
1. What is the pollution and...