Be sure to keep the computer powered-on during this entire procedure. The Challenge Code issued by the BIOS is onlyvalid until the computer is turned off and back on.
For security purposes please make a video recording of all process, if our response method do not work, this will be the only proof for a FULLREFUND.
If you don’t make a video recording and the unlock process fails we will not be able to refund any money.
1. At the BIOS password prompt ("PASSWORD = "), press and release the following keys, oneafter another:
Ctrl, Tab, Ctrl, Enter
The computer's response should be:
PC Serial No.= XXXXXXXXX
Challenge Code= XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
2. Get response code fromwww.laptoprebirth.com
The response code method procedure for bios locking laptops COST $85 Dollars.
You will need to send us paypal payment recpit and the following pictures of your LAPTOP in orderto relieve response code:
CHALLENGE CODE SCREEN:
3. Enter the Response Code at the "Response Code=" prompt, and press Enter.
The computer's response should be:"Valid Password Entered. System is now starting up."
4. Once Windows has finished loading, restart Windows: Start > Shut Down > Restart.
5. Once the screen image is blank, press and hold the Esc key.6. Release the Esc key once you see the prompt: "Check System, than press [F1] Key"
7. Press the F1 key.
The BIOS / CMOS Setup screen should appear. Follow these steps to de-register the password:1. Press 'P' to jump to the Password field. "Registered" will be highlighted.
2. Press the spacebar to change "Password= Registered" to "Password= ".
3. Press the spacebar and press Enter. The BIOSshould respond with "New Password = ".
4. Press Enter again. The BIOS should respond with "Verify Password= ".
5. Press Enter again. The BIOS should respond with "Password= Not Registered"....