Camera User Guide
• Before use, be sure to read this guide, including the
• This guide will familiarize you with how to use the camera
• Keep the guide handy for future reference.
Before use, make sure the following items are included in the package.
If anything is missing, contact your camera dealer.
(with terminal cover)
Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
Battery Charger CB-2LD/
Wrist Strap WS-800
DIGITAL CAMERA Solution
• A memory card is not included (p. 2).
For information about the included software, refer to the ImageBrowser EX
User Guide, in PDF format (p. 25).
• Adobe Reader is required to view the PDFmanuals.
Compatible Memory Cards
The following memory cards (sold separately) can be used, regardless of
• SD memory cards*
• SDHC memory cards*
• SDXC memory cards*
• Eye-Fi cards
* Conforms to SD specifications. However, not all memory cards have been verified to work
with the camera.
Preliminary Notes and Legal Information
About Eye-Fi Cards
This product isnot guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions (including
wireless transfer). In case of an issue with an Eye-Fi card, please check with
the card manufacturer.
Also note that an approval is required to use Eye-Fi cards in many countries
or regions. Without approval, use of the card is not permitted. If it is unclear
whether the card has been approved for use in the area, please check with
• Always confirm beforehand that memory cards are supported on other devices
such as card readers and computers (including the current version of your
Preliminary Notes and Legal
• Take and review some test shots initially to make sure the images were
recorded correctly. Please note that Canon Inc., its subsidiaries and
affiliates, andits distributors are not liable for any consequential damages
arising from any malfunction of a camera or accessory, including memory
cards, that results in the failure of an image to be recorded or to be
recorded in a way that is machine readable.
• Images recorded by the camera are intended for personal use. Refrain from
unauthorized recording that infringes on copyright law, and note thateven
for personal use, photography may contravene copyright or other legal
rights at some performances or exhibitions, or in some commercial settings.
• The camera warranty is valid only in the area of purchase. In case of
camera problems while abroad, return to the area of purchase before
contacting a Canon Customer Support Help Desk.
• Although the LCD monitor is produced under extremelyhigh-precision
manufacturing conditions and more than 99.99% of the pixels meet design
specifications, in rare cases some pixels may be defective or may appear
as red or black dots. This does not indicate camera damage or affect
• The LCD monitor may be covered with a thin plastic film for protection
against scratches during shipment. If covered, remove the film before
• When the camera is used over an extended period, it may become warm.
This does not indicate damage.
Part Names and Conventions in This
Shooting: i (telephoto) / j (wide
Playback: k (magnify) / g (index)
: Important information you should know
:Notes and tips for expert camera use
• (p. xx): Pages with related information (in this example, “xx” represents a
• Instructions in this guide apply to the camera under default settings.
• For convenience, all supported memory cards are simply referred to as
“the memory card”.
• The tabs shown above titles indicate whether the function is used for still
images, movies, or both....
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.