Use the Simple Present to express the idea that an action is repeated or usual. The action can be a habit, a hobby, a daily event, a scheduled event or something that often happens.It can also be something a person often forgets or usually does not do.
I play tennis.
She does not play tennis.
Does he play tennis?
The train leaves every morning at 8 AM.
Thetrain does not leave at 9 AM.
When does the train usually leave?
She always forgets her purse.
He never forgets his wallet.
Every twelve months, the Earth circles the Sun.
Does the Sun circle theEarth?
Put the correct verb forms into the gaps. Watch the example. Use the Simple Present.
Example: I swim - she _____
Answer: I swim - she swims
1) I sing - she ____________
2) Iplay - she ____________
3) I read - she ____________
4) I go - she ____________
5) I ask - she ____________
6) I carry - he ____________
7) I enjoy - he ____________
8) I wash - he____________
9) I call - he ____________
10) I cry - he ____________
Put the correct forms of the verbs into the gaps. Use the Simple Present in the statements.
Example: We_____ her name. (Shout)
Answer: We shout her name.
1. We____________ our dog. (call)
2. Emma ____________ in the lessons. (dream)
3. They ____________ at birds. (look)
4. John____________ home from school. (come)
5. I ____________ my friends. (meet)
6. He ____________ the laptop. (repair)
7. Walter and Frank ____________ hello. (say)
8. The cat ____________ underthe tree. (sit)
9. You ____________ water. (drink)
10. She ____________ the lunchbox. (forget
11. I ____________ a good mark. (get)
12. Rita ____________ an exercise. (do)
13. We____________ the table. (lay)
14. Tim and Pat ____________ text messages. (send)
15. Oliver ____________ fun. (have)
16. Maria ____________ their room. (tidy up)
17. He____________ a new MP3...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.