28/40-Pin 8-Bit CMOS FLASH
2001 Microchip Technology Inc.
“All rights reserved. Copyright © 2001, Microchip Technology
Incorporated, USA. Information contained in this publication
regarding device applications and the like is intended through
suggestion only and may be superseded by updates. No representation or warranty is givenand no liability is assumed by
Microchip Technology Incorporated with respect to the accuracy or use of such information, or infringement of patents or
other intellectual property rights arising from such use or otherwise. Use of Microchip’s products as critical components in
life support systems is not authorized except with express
written approval by Microchip. No licenses are conveyed,implicitly or otherwise, under any intellectual property rights.
The Microchip logo and name are registered trademarks of
Microchip Technology Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries.
All rights reserved. All other trademarks mentioned herein are
the property of their respective companies. No licenses are
conveyed, implicitly or otherwise, under any intellectual property rights.”
TrademarksThe Microchip name, logo, PIC, PICmicro, PICMASTER, PICSTART, PRO MATE, KEELOQ, SEEVAL, MPLAB and The
Embedded Control Solutions Company are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Incorporated in the U.S.A. and
Total Endurance, ICSP, In-Circuit Serial Programming, FilterLab, MXDEV, microID, FlexROM, fuzzyLAB, MPASM,
MPLINK, MPLIB, PICDEM, ICEPIC, Migratable Memory,FanSense, ECONOMONITOR and SelectMode are trademarks of Microchip Technology Incorporated in the U.S.A.
Serialized Quick Term Programming (SQTP) is a service mark
of Microchip Technology Incorporated in the U.S.A.
All other trademarks mentioned herein are property of their
© 2001, Microchip Technology Incorporated, Printed in the
U.S.A., All Rights Reserved.
Microchipreceived QS-9000 quality system
certification for its worldwide headquarters,
design and wafer fabrication facilities in
Chandler and Tempe, Arizona in July 1999. The
Company’s quality system processes and
procedures are QS-9000 compliant for its
PICmicro® 8-bit MCUs, KEELOQ® code hopping
devices, Serial EEPROMs and microperipheral
products. In addition, Microchip’s quality
system for thedesign and manufacture of
development systems is ISO 9001 certified.
DS30292C - page ii
2001 Microchip Technology Inc.
28/40-Pin 8-Bit CMOS FLASH Microcontrollers
Microcontroller Core Features:
• High performance RISC CPU
• Only 35 single word instructions to learn
• All single cycle instructions except for programbranches which are two cycle
• Operating speed: DC - 20 MHz clock input
DC - 200 ns instruction cycle
• Up to 8K x 14 words of FLASH Program Memory,
Up to 368 x 8 bytes of Data Memory (RAM)
Up to 256 x 8 bytes of EEPROM Data Memory
• Pinout compatible to the PIC16C73B/74B/76/77
• Interrupt capability (up to 14 sources)
• Eight level deep hardware stack
• Direct, indirect and relativeaddressing modes
• Power-on Reset (POR)
• Power-up Timer (PWRT) and
Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)
• Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC
oscillator for reliable operation
• Programmable code protection
• Power saving SLEEP mode
• Selectable oscillator options
• Low power, high speed CMOS FLASH/EEPROM
• Fully static design
• In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) viatwo
• Single 5V In-Circuit Serial Programming capability
• In-Circuit Debugging via two pins
• Processor read/write access to program memory
• Wide operating voltage range: 2.0V to 5.5V
• High Sink/Source Current: 25 mA
• Commercial, Industrial and Extended temperature
• Low-power consumption:
- < 0.6 mA typical @ 3V, 4 MHz
- 20 µA typical @ 3V, 32 kHz
- < 1 µA typical...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.