Write it in WORD PROCESSOR and send it to your teacher by clicking in the space below provided in this screen, the solution of the following activities:
1. Organizethe following senteces
´s/ what/ occupation/ her/? What´s her occupation?
intelligent /John/ is/? Is John intelligent?
that/ your/ is /car/? Is That your car?
these/ are /shoes/your/? Are These your shoes?
my /books / these /are These are my books
Jane/ nurse/ is/ a /? Is Jane a nurse?
2. Write the following numbers in letters
A) 15 _Fifteen____________B) 100 __one hundred _______
C) 50 Fifty_______________ D) 1000 ___one thousand_______
E) 700 _seven hundred___ F) 4000 four thousand_______
G ) 18 ____Eighteen________ H )80 __eighty____________
3. Select the most appropriate preposition
The clock is ON the wall
The students prepare the exposition AT home
The day of the exam is written ON theblackboard
The bananas are ON the refrigerator
The information is IN this file
exercise :Unscramble the sentences
1. magazines /these/ are These are magazines
2. those /apples/ areThose are apples
3. bottle /is /a this This is a bottle
4. that /is/ my /daughter That´s my daughter
Fill in the following registration form and send it to your teacherRegistration form
FIRST NAME: Gloria
LAST NAME: Pérez
COUNTRY OF ORIGINE: Colombia
PLACE OF RESIDENCE Jamundi Valle del Cauca
PHONE NUMBER: 31222555
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 5908427
• Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss. Side by Side four volumes.
• Richards C. Jack. NEW INTERCHANGE 1. Cambridge University press. 1997.
• BoltonDavid and Goodey Noel. ENGLISH GRAMMAR IN STEPS . Richmond publishing
You did a very good job
You are very important for this learning
in the next week material you will learn many more things...