1. LIGHT-EMITTING DIODE: is a semiconductor light source. Are used asindicator lamps in many devices and are increasingly used for other lighting.
2. TRANSISTOR: is a semiconductor device used to amplify and switch electronic signals and power.
3. POTENTIOMETER: is athree-terminal resistor with a sliding contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider.
4. TRANSFORMER: is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another throughinductively coupled conductors.
5. RESISTOR: is a linear, passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element.
6. ZENER DIODE: is a special kind of diodewhich allows current to flow in the forward direction same as an ideal diode.
7. CAPACITOR: is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy in an electric field.
8.INTEGRATED CIRCUIT: is an electronic circuit manufactured by the patterned diffusion of trace elements into the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.
9. CABLE: Are two or more wiresrunning side by side and bonded, twisted or braided together to form a single assembly.
10. FUSE: is a type of sacrificial overcurrent protection device. Its essential component is a metal wire orstrip that melts when too much current flows, which interrupts the circuit in which it is connected.
11. RANDOM-ACCESS MEMORY (RAM): is a form of computer data storage
12. READ-ONLY MEMORY(ROM): is a class of storage medium used in computers and other electronic devices.
13. PROTOBOARD: is a construction base for a one-of-a-kind electronic circuit, a prototype.
14. PHOTORESISTOR:is a resistor whose resistance decreases with increasing incident light intensity.
15. BATTERY: is a group of one or more electrochemical cells.
16. FLIP-FLOP: is a circuit that has two...