Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Educación
Universidad Nacional Experimental de la Fuerza Armada
Guatire, Edo. Miranda
Ing. Civilsección 3
Guatire, Mayo del 2010
Camila: Hello Sebastian, What are you doing?
Sebastian: Hello Camila, I am studying English, and you?
Camila: I was doing math homework.
Sebastian:I'm looking for a job. Do you know where I can get?
Camila: My father is working in Caracas, if you want to talk to him.
Sebastian: Ok, let me know
Camila: Is your brother listening to music now?Sebastian: Yes, he is
Camila: Wow, my brother is too
Sebastian: was your mother travelling to E.E.U.U last week?
Camila: Yes, she was
Camila: Were you studying at the unefa lastyear?
Sebastian: No, I was not
Camila: was your father dancing salsa
Sebastian: Yes, he was
Camila: Oh, very good
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DIALOGUE
1. What is Sebastian doing?
He is studyingEnglish
2. What was Camila doing?
She was doing math homework
3. Where is camila’s father working?
He is working in Caracas
4. Was Sebastian studying at the unefa last year?
No,he was not
5. Was Camila’s mother travelling to E.E.U.U last week?
Yes, She was
CUANDO EL VERBO TO BE ESTA EN PRESENTE
Subject + to be + verb - Ing + Complement
CUANDO EL VERBO TO BE ESTA EN PASADO
Subject + to be en pasado + verb - Ing + Complement
I was Ing
He wasWe were
To be en pasado + Subject + verb- Ing + complement + ?
WRITE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERB TO BE IN PAST
1. I __was_ studying English yesterday(Positivo)
2. They ___were____ watching TV at home (Positivo)
3. You _were not__ shopping at the Buenaventura (Negativo)
4. I __was__ playing soccer at school (Positivo)
5. She _was...