1. Complete exercise 2 and 4 on page 13.
Complete these sentences. Use this or these:
1. These are my photos.
2. This is my mother.
3.There are my sisters.
4. This is my father.
5. This is my apartament.
6. These are my friends.
7. Is this your cat?
8. Are these your keys?
Correct these coonversations. Thereare five mistakes.
1. A: This is my friend Pedro.
B: Nice to meet you, Pedro.
2. A: These are my brothers.
B: Hello. Nice to meet you both.
3. A: This is mypartner, Ahmed.
B: Hi, Ahmed.
4. A: Are these ypur books?
B: No, they not.
2. Complete the letter. Cose from the words in parentheses.
Dear Mam and Dad,
Amy and I are in Seattle. We´renot at the Western Hotel now.
It was expensive and far from everything. We´re at a youth hostel on Second Avenue. It´s clean. It´s not expensive. And all the people here are friendly.
We loveSeattle. It´s a beautiful city, and the food is delicious, especially the Asian dishes. It´s cool at night, and you often need an umbrella. But we´re happy to be here.
I hope you are fine. Sent my lovesto Aunt Kitty.
3. Correct these conversations. There are seven mistakes.
1. A: Are tose your keys?
B: No, they are her keys.
2. A: That is my daughter.B: She´s a beautiful woman.
3. A: Are those your children?
B: Yes. That´s our son, and that our daughter.
4. A: Are they tires falt?
B: Yes, they are.
4. Complete theseconversations with who or what.
1. A: Who´s that woman with Mark?
B: That´s my mother.
2. A: What´s her name?
3. A: Who´s that man with Judy?
4. A: Who´s the teacher in this class?
B: Profesor Beck. Steve Beck.
5. A: What´s the capital of Australia?
6. A: What´s the capital of Brazil?...