2263 Manual de Instrucciones
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- To reduce the risk of electric shock:
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using this sewing machine.
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. 2.Always unplug this appliance from the electric outlet immediately after using and before cleaning. 3. Always unplug before re-lamping. Replace bulb with same type rated 10 watts (110-120V area) or 15 watts (220-240V area).
- To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons: 1. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when this appliance isused by or near children. 2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Use only attachments recommended by the manufacturer as contained in this manual. 3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized dealer orservice center for examination, repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment. 4. Never operate the appliance with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation openings of the sewing machine and foot controller free from accumulation of lint, dust, and loose cloth. 5. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing machine needle. 6. Always use the proper needle plate.The wrong plate can cause the needle to break. 7. Do not use bent needles. 8. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to break.
9. Switch the sewing machine off ("O") when making any adjustments in the needle area, such as threading needle, changing needle, threading bobbin, or changing presser foot, and the like. 10. Always unplug sewing machine from theelectrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual. 11. Never drop or insert any object into any opening. 12. Do not use outdoors. 13. Do not operate where aerosol spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered. 14. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off ("O") position, then removeplug from outlet. 15. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. 16. The sound pressure level under normal operating conditions is 75dB(A). 17. Please turn off the machine or unplug when the machine is not operating properly. 18. Never place anything on the foot controller. 19. If the supply cord that is fixed with foot controller is damaged, it must be replaced bythe manufacturer or its service agent or a similar qualified person in order to avoid a hazard. 20. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. 21.Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
This sewing machine is intended for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANTE INSTRUCCIONES DE SEGURIDAD
9. Desconectar la máquina de coser (posición "O") cuando se realice cualquier ajuste en la zona de la aguja, tal como enhebrado de la aguja, cambio de aguja, enhebrado de la bobina o cambiodel prensatelas u operaciones similares. 10. Desconecte siempre la máquina de coser de la toma de corriente cuando se retiren tapas, se engrase o cuando se haga cualquier otro ajuste por el usuario mencionado en el manual de instrucciones. 11. Nunca dejar caer ni insertar ningún objeto a través de ninguna abertura. 12. No utilizar la máquina en exteriores. 13. No hacer funcionar la máquina en...