1. Yesterday I were happy, I were sad cause my dog died.
2. They are here,they are at my house cause I asked them to go.
3. Are you with Sandra? No, I there.
4. Daniela is´t in the school, she is´t in her house with her mom.5. Is Carlos sad? Yes, he is.
Exercise 2: complete with the correct verb in simple past:
1. I drank a coffee last night.
2. Amanda and Lucy has anew car.
3. What did you do yesterday?
4. I liked pizza, it was delicious.
5. They are a lot of pictures.
6. I wached a TV show with my mom lastSaturday.
7. I could swim when I was younger but now I can’t.
8. I read that book last month, it´s awesome!
9. Jennifer played basketball three daysago.
10. I took the bill.
Exercise 3: Complete with the correct form of the verb or the auxiliary in the present perfect tense (affirmative form):
1.I does have many books.
2. She do for IBM.
3. Josue and Peter does are in a famous restaurant.
4. Sandy drink a lot of alcohol.
5. I have doesmany toads, but no one has become a prince.
Exercise 4: Complete with the correct form of the verb or the auxiliary in the present perfect tense (interrogativeform):
1. Does Saul starting a new project?
2. _______does_____ Ashley ___taking_________ (take) that test?
3. ______is_______ the day___begin________ (be) sunny?
4. _______do_____ you ever ______seing_______ (see) a UFO?
5. _______do___ you and your friends watching (watch) “Matrix” 3 times?