* the volleyball:
Is a team sport in which two teams ofsix players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules. Volleyball is a complex game of simple skills. A purely reboundsport (you can't hold the ball), volleyball is a game of constant motion. A team can touch the ball three times on its side of the net. The usual pattern is a dig (an underarm pass made with theforearms) followed by a set (an overhead pass made with the hands) and followed by a spike (the overhead attacking shot). The ball is served into play. Teams can also try to block the opponent's spike asit crosses the net.
* Volleyball basic rules:
* THE SERVE:
* Server must serve from behind the restraining line (end line) until after contact.
* Ball may be served underhand oroverhand
* Ball must be clearly visible to opponents before serve.
* Served ball may graze the net and drop to the other side for point.
* First game serve is determined by a volley, eachsubsequent game shall be served by the previous game loser.
* Serve must be returned by a bump only. no setting or attacking a serve.
* Rally scoring will be used
* There will be apoint scored on every score of the ball
* Offense will score on a defense miss or out of bounds hit.
* Defense will score on an offensive miss, out of bounds hit, or serve into the net.
*Game will be played to 25 pts.
* Must win by 2 points
* Team will rotate each time they win the serve
* Players shall rotate in a clockwise manner
* There shall be 4-6players on each side.
* Skills of volleyball:
1. Volleyball Basic Position. Volleyball Stance.
A basic position, a stance in volleyball is a comfortable, good balanced position. A player...