READ, WRITE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Reading Comprehension - My Friend Peter
My friend's name is Peter. Peter is from Amsterdam, in Holland. He is Dutch. He is married and hastwo children. His wife, Jane, is American. She is from Boston in The United States. Her family is still in Boston, but she now works and lives with Peter in Milan. They speak English,Dutch, German and Italian! Their children are pupils at a local primary school, it is big and has some beautiful gardens. The children go to school with other children from all over theworld. Flora, their daughter, she is short, has curly and long hair, and her eyes are blue. She is taking part in the basketball team and has friends from France, Switzerland, Austria andSweden. Hans, their son, he is tall, his eyes are brown, he has short and straight hair. He goes to school with students from South Africa, Portugal, Spain and Canada. Of course, there aremany children from Italy. Imagine, French, Swiss, Austrian, Swedish, South African, American, Italian, Spanish and Canadian children all learning together in Italy!
I. ANSWER THESEQUESTIONS
1. Where is Peter from? ____________________________________________________________
2. Where is his wife from?___________________________________________________________
3.Where are they now? ____________________________________________________________
4. Where is her family? ____________________________________________________________
5. What arethe children's names? ______________________________________________________
6. The school is: ____________________________________________________________
7. Whatlanguages do Peter and Jane speak? _____________________________________________
II. MAKE A PICTURE OF FLORA AND WRITE HER DESCRIPTION.
III. MAKE A PICTURE OF HANS AND WRITE HIS DESCRIPTION
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.