SDL No 1
Part 5. EXERCISES
En esta parte podrás aplicar lo aprendido, practicar y comprobar que recuerdas tanto el vocabulario como la gramática de la lección. Si cometes errores, se recomiendarepasar los temas y volver a realizar los ejercicios.
Completa los recuadros usando el verbo entre paréntesis en Present Perfect o Simple Past.
1. Jane (stay) STAYED at homeyesterday.
2. Your letter (arrive) ARRIVED two days ago.
3. I (live) HAS LIVED here for ten years.
4. Last week we (go) WENT to the cinema.
5. The game (start) . HAS STARTED They areplaying now.
6. I (phone) PHONE you at five and you weren't there.
7. I (lose) HAVE LOST my watch, I can't find it.
8. Last month Sarah (travel) TRAVELLED to Italy.
9. I (work) HAVEWORKED all day and now I'm tired.
10. We (buy) BOUGHT a new house last week.Final del formulario
SDL No 2
tema: El Presente Perfecto 2
Completa las frases con el verbo indicado en elpresente perfecto:
1. I ate vegetables. I have EATEN vegetables.
2. I came. I have COME
3. My cousins sold their car. They have SOLD their car.
4. I told a story. I have TOLD a story.
5.They saw my friend. They have SEEN my friend.
6. We cleaned our room. We have CLEANED our room.
7. I flew to Mexico City. I have FLOWN to Mexico City.
8. I thought about going onvacation. I have THOUNGT about going on vacation.
9. I spoke to Mary about you. I have SPOKEN to Mary about you.
10. She chose the blue pants. She has CHOOSE the blue pants.
SDL No 3
Completa lasfrases con el verbo indicado en el presente perfecto:
1. I am speaking to you. I have SPOKEN to you.
2. That man is driving a car. That man has DRIVEN a car.
3. My friend is sleeping. Myfriend has SLEPT
4. She is in Prague. She has BEEN in Prague.
5. They are arguing about money. They have ARGUED money.
6. They are taking a test. They have TAKEN a test.
7. She is...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.