Put the correct form of each verb in brackets in the line.
1. If you (not study), you (fail) the test.
2. We (die) if we ... (not get) helpsoon!
3. If you (look) in the fridge, you (find) some cold drinks.
4. If there (be) no oil in the engine, the car (break) down.
5. I (lend) you my umbrella if you(need) it.
6. The sea level (rise) if the planet (get) hotter.
7. If you (eat) your sandwiches now, you (not have) anything for lunch!
8. You (be) safe in an accident ifyou (wear) your seatbelt.
9. If he (save) all his money, he (be able to go) on holiday to Canada.
10. I (not come) with you if you (not bring) John!
FirstConditional Exercise at Auto-English
Fill the gap using the verb in brackets.Three gaps need a NEGATIVE verb and watch out for the third person S!
IF + PRESENT SIMPLE , WILL+ INFINITIVE
WILL + INFINITIVE + IF + PRESENT SIMPLE
If Clare ___________________ late again, the hockey trainer will be furious. (to arrive)
You'll besorry if you ___________________ for your exams. (to revise)
We ___________________ if the weather's good. (to go)
They ___________________ you if you wear a wigand dark glasses. (to recognise)
If the bus ___________________ on time, I won't miss the football. (to be)
If you ___________________ your homework now,you'll be free all tomorrow. (to do)
We___________________ out if there's no food at home. (to eat)
You'll find life much easier if you ___________________ moreoften. (to smile)
If it's hot, we___________________ for a swim. (to go)
You'll do it better if you ___________________ more time over it. (to take)