1. Punto de Add vanilla to mixture. Split mixture in half and add chocolate to one half and whisk to combine. Add peanut butter to remaining half and whisk to combine.
To make caramel sauce
1.Place sugar and water into a saucepan over medium low heat and stir the until sugar has dissolved. Dissolve any crystals forming on the side with a wet pastry brush.
2. Once sugar has dissolvedincrease heat to high.
3. At this point do not stir the mixture directly. Now and then, using the handle, give the pot a swirl to keep the mixture moving. The mixture will start to bubble after aminute or so.
4. Once the mixture starts to turn a light golden shade, add the butter and heavy cream. The mixture will bubble wildly. Whisk to combine (bubbles will subside upon cooling). Set asideto cool completely.
To make ganache pouring sauce
1. Place chocolate and heavy cream in a bowl over simmering water. Let chocolate and cream sit for 2-3 minutes to melt without stirring. Thenslowly stir mixture to combine. Add powdered sugar and mix to combine. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing after each addition until pouring consistency is reached. Set aside and let sauce cool towarm.
1. Create a foil sling by placing a piece foil in the pan with a 1 inch overhang on each side.
2. Place graham crackers side-by-side until bottom of pan is covered. Spread athin layer of chocolate pudding on top. Place second layer of graham cracker on top of chocolate pudding. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter pudding on top. Continue alternating layers withchocolate and peanut butter pudding while separating each pudding layer with a graham cracker layer.
3. Pour cooled caramel sauce on top and set aside to set. Pour cooled ganache sauce on top and addchopped Snickers on top. Finish with caramel and chocolate drizzle.
4. Place cake in refrigerator or freezer for at least 8 hours to set or overnight. (Freezer will create a pudding texture closer...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.