Guido van Rossum
Fred L. Drake, Jr., editor
16 de octubre de 2000
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
BEOPEN.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PYTHON 2.0
BEOPEN PYTHON OPEN SOURCE LICENSE AGREEMENT VERSION 1
1. This LICENSE AGREEMENT is between BeOpen.com (“BeOpen”), having an ofﬁce at 160 Saratoga Avenue,
SantaClara, CA 95051, and the Individual or Organization (“Licensee”) accessing and otherwise using this
software in source or binary form and its associated documentation (“the Software”).
2. Subject to the terms and conditions of this BeOpen Python License Agreement, BeOpen hereby grants Licensee
a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to reproduce, analyze, test, perform and/or displaypublicly,
prepare derivative works, distribute, and otherwise use the Software alone or in any derivative version, provided,
however, that the BeOpen Python License is retained in the Software, alone or in any derivative version prepared
3. BeOpen is making the Software available to Licensee on an “AS IS” basis. BEOPEN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAYOF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION,
BEOPEN MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE
WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
4. BEOPEN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SOFTWARE FOR
ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF USING,
MODIFYINGOR DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
5. This License Agreement will automatically terminate upon a material breach of its terms and conditions.
6. This License Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects by the law of the State of California, excluding conﬂict of law provisions. Nothing in this License Agreementshall be deemed to create any
relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between BeOpen and Licensee. This License Agreement
does not grant permission to use BeOpen trademarks or trade names in a trademark sense to endorse or promote
products or services of Licensee, or any third party. As an exception, the “BeOpen Python” logos available at
http://www.pythonlabs.com/logos.html maybe used according to the permissions granted on that web page.
7. By copying, installing or otherwise using the software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions
of this License Agreement.
CNRI OPEN SOURCE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Python 1.6 is made available subject to the terms and conditions in CNRI’s License Agreement. This Agreement
together with Python 1.6 may be located on theInternet using the following unique, persistent identiﬁer (known as a
handle): 1895.22/1012. This Agreement may also be obtained from a proxy server on the Internet using the following
CWI PERMISSIONS STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
Copyright c 1991 - 1995, Stichting Mathematisch Centrum Amsterdam, The Netherlands. All rights reserved.
Permission to use,copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is
hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the name of Stichting Mathematisch Centrum or
CWI not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining todistribution of the software without speciﬁc, written prior
STICHTING MATHEMATISCH CENTRUM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT
SHALL STICHTING MATHEMATISCH CENTRUM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA