Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers Fixed Configuration Models
|Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers FixedConfiguration Models[pic] |
[pic][pic]Cisco Systems® is redefining best-in-class enterprise andsmall- to midsize-business routing with a new line of integrated services routers that are optimized for the secure delivery of data services. Founded on 20 years of leadership and innovation, the Cisco® 1800 Series integrated services routers intelligently embed data, security, and wireless technology into a single, resilient system for fast, secure, scalable delivery of mission-critical businessapplications. The best-in-class Cisco 1800 Series architecture has been specifically designed to meet requirements of small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), enterprise branch offices, and service provider-managed services applications for delivery of concurrent services at wire-speed performance. The integrated secure systems architecture of the Cisco 1800 Series delivers maximum businessagility and investment protection.
Figure 1. Cisco 1800 Series Fixed-Configuration Routers
Cisco 1800 Series integrated services routers are the next evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular and fixed-configuration routers. The Cisco 1801, 1802, 1803, 1811, and 1812 integrated services routers (Figure 1) are fixed-configuration, while the Cisco 1841Integrated Services Router is modular. The routers are designed for secure broadband, Metro Ethernet, and wireless connectivity, and provide significant performance improvements, feature capability, versatility, and additional value compared to prior generations of Cisco 1700 Series. The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers provide:
• Secure broadband access with concurrent services forbranch and small offices
• Integrated ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI), analog modem, or Ethernet backup port for redundant WAN links and load balancing
• Secure wireless LAN for simultaneous 802.11a and 802.11b/g operation with use of multiple antennas
• Advanced security including:
– Sophisticated Firewall features including Application Inspection, Transparent and Stateful Firewall
– SSLand IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
– Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
– Antivirus support through Network Admission Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies
• 8-port 10/100 managed switch with VLAN support and optional Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Easy deployment and remote-management capabilitiesthrough Web-based tools and Cisco IOS® Software
Cisco 1801, 1802, and 1803 routers provide high-speed DSL broadband access through asymmetric DSL (ADSL2/2+ Annex A and Annex M) over basic telephone service (Cisco 1801), ADSL2/2+ Annex B over ISDN (Cisco 1802), or Symmetrical High-Data-Rate DSL (G.SHDSL) (Cisco 1803) while helping to ensure reliable networking with integrated ISDN S/T BRI backup.The Cisco 1811 and 1812 provide high-speed broadband or Ethernet access through two 10/100BASE-T Fast Ethernet WAN ports and also provide integrated WAN backup through a V.92 analog modem (Cisco 1811) or ISDN S/T BRI interface (Cisco 1812).
The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers help enable a network infrastructure for SMBs and enterprise small branch offices, providing access to the...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.