VWR Routing Guide 2010
Inbound Puerto Rico
This addendum supersedes any previous Routing Guide Instructions and Purchase Order Instructions regarding inbound shipments to PuertoRico. Please replace the appropriate page in your VWR Routing Guide and Purchase Order Instructions.
All shipments routed to VWR’s Advanced Instruments, LLC Manati, Puerto Rico distribution centerwill be shipped to the following location:
VWR Advanced Instruments, LLC, PR #0085
C/O BDP International
100 Concord Road, Suite A
Aston, PA 19014
Routing Instructions:1. Shipments less than 150 pounds and/or less than 10 cartons ship UPS Parcel, collect to the above address utilizing account # 305R3A.
2. Shipments greater than 150 pounds and/or greaterthan 10 cartons ship preferred carrier UPS Freight to the above address.
3. Shipments routed for next day or second day air refer to the State-to-State matrix.
4. All truckload shipments greaterthan 10 pallets, 22 linear feet and/or 10,000 pounds to Puerto Rico call Bud Noble @ VWR 610-429-2792 or Mike Ceru @ VWR 610-429-2722 for routing instructions.
According toDOT Regulations, U.S. Customs and Maritime Regulations, the following documents are required.
1. Commercial Invoice
2. International Hazardous Shipping Document
3. InternationalMaritime Dangerous Goods Document
4. Shippers Export Declaration, where applicable
1. In a separate envelope and securely placed on the pallet marked 1 of XX, enclose theexport documentation required. Documents may also be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If shipping multiple cartons non-palletized, place the export documentation required in an envelope secured tocarton marked 1 of XX, etc.
Non-compliance to these instructions
1. The total shipment may be refused and returned to supplier. Supplier will assume all return charges and redelivery...