uprooted beware violent prevent destroy grasslands
1. Some electricity cables are on the floor, please __________________.
2. Becareful; remember we have to ______________ accidents.
3. I live in a farm with _________________ where cows love to eat and sleep.
4. There were many ______________ treesafter a Hurricane last summer.
5. Strong winds can _____________ houses.
6. Today we learned that storms can be very _______________.
Circle the correct verb inpast tense:
Write the contractions:
1. Has not_______________ 5. Do not _______________
2. Did not _______________ 6. Does not ______________
3. Can not _______________ 7. Have not ______________
4. Are not_______________ 8. Is not _______________
Replace the words with contractions. Write the new sentences on the lines:
1. Many animals can not live in the Arctic.
2. They donot do well in the cold weather.
3. I have not been to the Arctic.
4. Glen has not been there either.______________________________________________
5. There are not any trees in the Arctic.
Write the past tense ofthe verb in () to complete each sentences:
1. 1 I _______ a movie about helping our planet. (see)
2. Our teacher ___________ we have to change bad habits. (say)3. Mark, ________ you see dripping faucet. (do)
4. The water _______ down the drain and was wasted. (go)
5. They ________ they forgot to turn off the TV. (say)