WHAT IS A BIOGRAPHY
It is simply the history of a lifetime. It narrates the most important facts of someone’s life, his or her childhood, adolescence, military service, wars he or she livedthrough, educational background, professional life, marriage, children, and most outstanding achievements. Also it tells anecdotes, memories, trips and dearly cherished moments. It is our most preciouslegacy to the world and mainly to our family. A biography involves a whole life, building a bridge between generations, bringing us close to our grandchildren, great grand children and future generations,planting in their hearts the pride of belonging.
In BiographyBiography.com writing a biography is a fast and easy process. The following are some suggestions and steps you might like tofollow:
• Decide whom you want to write about, your parents, grandparents, great grand parents, ancestors, other relatives, friends, idols, heroes, yourself or any other special person.
•Collect as much information as you possibly can, from his or her birth date to the most relevant facts of his or her life through letters, journals, newspaper clippings, pictures, and most importantly,through conversations with elder family members (it would be a good idea to take notes or record conversations). .
• Organize your thoughts before starting to write, think of that part of theperson’s life you would like to highlight. Some useful questions can be: who?, what?, where?, why? and how?
• Other questions to ask would be: what makes this person so special and interesting? Howcan he or she be best described? Which were the events that marked or changed his or her life? In what way was he or she an influence to family, society or professionally?
• When writing aboutsomebody else, describe his or her appearance, habits, features and way of talking. If you do not remember a name, use replacements such as: friend, mate or boss.
• Edit the biography; read it...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.