Encuentra la mejor definición o ejemplo que describa los siguientes conceptos ligados con Multimedia:
1. Multimedia: A combination of various types of media, including sound, animation, video and graphics.
2. Internet: a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission
3. Internet 2:Internet 2 is a nationwide project to develop the next generation of computer network applications to facilitate the research and education.
4. WWW: computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources
5. Web 2.0: The second generation of the World Wide Web, especially the movement away from static webpages to dynamic andshareable content.
6. Electronic Commerce: commonly known as e-commerce or eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems.
7. IPV6: Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is an Internet Layer protocol for packet-switched internetworks. It is designated as the successor of IPv4 with 6 digits.
8. Multicasting: The transmission of information overthe Internet to two or more users at the same time.
9. Arpanet: A wide area network originally developed by the US Army and now extended into the Internet.
10. TCP/IP: Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol. Includes standards for how computers communicate and conventions for connecting networks and routing traffic.
11. Internetworking: involves connecting two or more computernetworks via gateways using a common routing technology, connected through LAN’s.
12. Open Standards: Standards that are widely used, consensus based, published and maintained by recognized industry standards organizations.
13. Packets: A piece of a message transmitted over a packet-switching network. One of the key features of a packet is that it contains the destination address in additionto the data.
14. Packet-switching: a network communications method that groups all transmitted data, irrespective of content, type, or structure into suitably-sized blocks, called packets.
15. IP-address: An Internet Protocol is a numerical identification that is assigned to devices participating in a computer network utilizing the Internet Protocol for communication between its nodes.
16.Static/Dynamic IPs: An IP address that is the same every time you log on to the internet/ An IP address that changes every time a user connects to the Internet.
17. DNS: Abbreviation for Domain Name Service (or System), a network of servers that translate web site names (such as www.quotientmarketing.com) into the IP (or Internet Protocol) addresses that are used to uniquely identify anydevice connected to the internet.
18. IPV4: Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) is the fourth iteration of the Internet Protocol (IP) with four digits.
19. Domain: The Internet is set up hierarchically, the last part of the address tells the type of general category, for example: .COM - commercial, .EDU - educational institution
20. POTS: Plain Old Telephone Service. The only name recognizedaround the world for basic analog telephone service. POTS take the lowest 4kHz of bandwidth on twisted pair wiring.
21. URL: Uniform Resource Locator (URL) the address of a web page on the world wide web
22. HTTP: hypertext transfer protocol: a protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
23. HTML: An initialism of HyperText MarkupLanguage, is the predominant markup language for web pages.
24. Web Authoring Software: A computer program designed to produce web pages for a web site.
25. Tables: a set of data arranged in rows and columns.
26. Frames: a data packet of fixed or variable length which has been encoded by a data link layer communications protocol for digital transmission over a node-to-node link.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.