Complete the dialogues with phrases from the box.
A: Can I have the bill, please?
B: Yes, of course.
1. A: Is there anything else I can get you, madam?
B: No,could you bring us the bill, please?
2. A: Can I pay by credit card?
B: Sorry, we only accept cash.
3. A: Could I have breakfast brought to room 15, please?
B:Straight away, madam. Is that for one or two people?
4. A: I’d like to change some money, please.
B: Certainly, sir. Would you like pounds?
5. A: I’d like to buy two tickets fortomorrow’s performance, please.
B: No problem. How would you like to pay?
6. A: Could I speak to the manager, please?
B: I’m not sure if he’s here. Would you mindholding the line?
7. A: Excuse me, the person that was serving me has disappeared.
B: Sorry about the confusion, sir. Let me help.
8. A: Listen, I actually wanted to getsome information but I got disconnected …
B: Sorry, we’re having problems with the lines …
9. A: Excuse me, I ordered a pizza one hour ago. Is there a problem?
B: I’mvery sorry, sir, the traffic’s terrible tonight. It should be there in five minutes.
10. A: Excuse me, I ordered fish, not chicken!
B: Sorry, madam, I’ll bring your fishimmediately.
Find and correct the mistakes.
I I’d like to change some money, please.
1. Who makes the shopping in your family?
Who does the shopping in your family?2. I like spending money in sweets.
I like spending money on sweets.
3. He’s come back to England yet.
He’s already come back to England.
4. The radio wasinvented for Marconi .
The radio was invented by Marconi
5. Those pictures were painted by Goya.
Those pictures were painted by Goya
EDGAR GILBERTO LARA AMAYA GPO 400
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.