This assignment is worth 25% of your final grade. It is to be submitted on Saturday, August 11th by 11:55pm. Any assignments submitted after the deadline will be given zero.
DO NOTCOPY/PASTE YOUR ANSWERS FROM ANOTHER SOURCE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE GIVEN “0” AND YOUR ASSIGNMENT WILL BE SENT TO THE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION.
1. Place the word “enough” in the followingsentences. /4
a. I’m not enough tall to see.
b. I don’t have enough money.
c. I can’t run fast enough.
d. I’ve eaten enough for today.
2. Use indirect reported speechfor the following sentences. /6
e. A man asked, “How can I get to the restaurant?”
f. A woman asked, “Why should I recycle?”
g. Two young men asked, “What can we do for fun?”3. Select the correct answer, according to the rules for plural compound nouns. /4
h. I just bought a new pair of (skis boots, ski boots OR ski boot).
i. I am not sure when the (goodtrain, good trains OR goods train) will arrive, but I am waiting for a lot of merchandise.
j. The (clothes factory, cloth factories OR cloth factory) makes clothing for Guess, Nike andLevi’s.
k. I had three (ices cream, ice creams OR ices creams) today.
4. Conjugate the following sentences into the present conditional. /5
l. Sam would tell you the truth.
m. Shewouldn’t like that movie.
n. He would go to the store.
o. Sally wouldn´t wait past 9pm.
p. Could you help him with this homework?
5. Complete the following chart. /10Infinitive | Simple Past | Past Participle |
Learn | | |
Lean | | |
Lie | lay | lain |
Ride | rode | ridden |
Rise | rose | rissen |
6. Describe your favourite outfit (clothes& accessories). When and where would you wear this outfit? (8 sentences)
Points will be taken off...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.