Verbos modales (I) - "Can"
| 1. | I answer the question. | Yo puedo contestar la pregunta |
| 2. | He arrive at the airport. | Él pudo llegar al aeropuerto |
| 3. | We to help you.| Nosotros podremos ayudarte |
| 4. | you come with me? | ¿Puedes tú venir conmigo? |
| 5. | You enter in the party. | Vosotros no podéis entrar en la fiesta |
| 6. | you see who itwas? | ¿Pudiste tú ver quién era? |
| 7. | I lift this weight. | Yo no puedo levantar este peso |
| 8. | We to come sooner. | Nosotros no hemos podido llegar antes |
| 9. | She to comethis summer. | Ella no podrá venir este verano |
| 10. | You buy the tickets. | Tú no pudiste comprar las entradas |
"Can" is one of the most commonly used modal verbs in English. It can beused to express ability or opportunity, to request or offer permission, and to show possibility or impossibility.
* I can ride a horse. ability
* We can stay with my brother when we arein Paris. opportunity
* She cannot stay out after 10 PM. permission
* Can you hand me the stapler? request
* Any child can grow up to be president. possibility
Add canor can't to the following sentences.
Example: You can speak English.
1. Monkeys talk.
2. Pigs fly.
3. I play the piano., but Cory can't.
4. You go on vacation. It's too expensive.
5. I borrow somemoney?
6. I don't know the answer. you tell me?
7. Tony come tonight, he's too busy.
8. Jim makes great food. He cook really well.
9. Excuse me, we see the movie.
10. It's too noisy. We study well.Grammar Exercises 2
Unscramble the following sentences.
Example: speak can you English. - You can speak English.
1. you can play the violin?
2. draw they can't well.
3. play I basketball can.
4. we cancome house to your?
5. she sleep can't
6. you cook can?
7. watch can television I? ,
Write about yourself. These questions qon't be marked.
I can and or .
WRITE THE SENTENCES ABOUT WHAT THEY...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.