2. What actions did MOPtake considering the challenges that were faced?
3. In general what key actions were taken that made the project a success?
4. What did Chileans gain from this project?solution
• The construction of the four stages over a period of nine months with a budget of U.S. $ 100 million, if he had not had a proper direction the project has not met in theestimated period for which had not been taken stadiums in time for the world or have been filed on costs in the construction of stadiums.
• Adoption of project management practices of thePMI, if it had not implemented the policy of the PMI project management would not have had the right organization to bring to completion the project of building the stadiums, as it wasthis methodology which gave guidelines for project implementation.
• Implementation of practices and PMI methodology for project planning.
• Training of staff in projectmanagement methodology.
• Implementation of a PMO to direct effectively the resources allocated to the various project activities.
• Establish a communication plan that allows interactionamong project team members.
• Changing the project management methodology for a certified and proven technique.
• Commitment of all parties involved to project development.
•Implementation of a centralized PMO to manage each of the parties to the project.
• Implementation of a virtual technology platform to enable communication across the project team.4.
Chile found that projects in an organized manner under a policy and clear standards such as PMI's methodology, can be performed as planned within time, cost and scope stipulated.