Posted by KRON2529 | 12:00 AM
1. Refer to the exhibit. What can be determined from this output?
All of the routes listed are network routes.
2. Refer to theexhibit. A packet destined for host 188.8.131.52/16 is processed by the JAX router. After finding the static route in the routing table that matches the destination network for this packet, what doesthe router do next?
performs a recursive lookup to find the exit interface used to forward the packet
3. Refer to the exhibit. What parent network will automatically be included in the routing tablewhen the three subnets are configured on Router1?
4. The following entry is displayed in the routing table:
R 192.168.8.0/24 [120/2] via 192.168.4.1, 00:00:26, Serial0/0/1
Whattype of route is this?
a level 1 ultimate network route
5. Refer to the exhibit. Router1 is running IOS version 12.2. What will the network administrator need to do so that packets for unknown childroutes of 172.16.0.0/24 will not be dropped?
do nothing, ip classless is on by default
6. Refer to the exhibit. Router B receives a packet with a destination address of 10.16.1.97. What willrouter B do?
use the default route
7. Refer to the exhibit. How many routes in this output qualify for use as ultimate routes?
8. Refer to the exhibit. With the ip classless command issued, whatwill router R2 do with a packet destined for host 172.16.4.234?
send packet out Serial 0/0/1
9. Refer to the exhibit. Which statement correctly describes this network?
There is at least oneparent and one child route
10. Refer to the exhibit. Router1 has been issued the ip classless command. What happens to packets destined to host 172.16.3.10?
forward out interface Serial0/0/1
11.Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator has discovered that packets destined for servers on the 172.16.254.0 network are being dropped by Router2. What command should the administrator issue...