ESTA ES UNA MANERA.
EUROPEAN CURRICULUM VITAE FORMAT
PERSONAL INFORMATIONInformacion Personal
Name [ SURNAME, other name(s) ]
Address [ House number, street name, postcode, city,country ]
Date of birth [ Day, month, year ]
WORK EXPERIENCE Experiencial Laboral
• Dates (from – to) [ Add separate entries for each relevant postoccupied, starting with the most recent. ]
• Name and address of employer
• Type of business or sector
• Occupation or position held
• Main activities and responsibilities
EDUCATION ANDTRAINING Educación y Formación
• Dates (from – to) [ Add separate entries for each relevant course you have completed, starting with the most recent. ]
• Name and type of organisation providingeducation and training
• Principal subjects/occupational
• Title of qualification awarded
• Level in national classification
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCESHabilidades personales y competencias
Acquired in the course of life and career but not necessarily covered by formal certificates and diplomas.
MOTHER TONGUE [ Specify mother tongue ] Lenguamaterna
OTHER LANGUAGES Otros lenguajes
[ Specify language ]
• Reading skills [ Indicate level: excellent, good, basic. ]
• Writing skills [ Indicate level: excellent, good, basic. ]
[ Indicate level: excellent, good, basic. ]
SOCIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES Habilidades sociales y competencias
Living and working with other people, in multicultural environments, inpositions where communication is important and situations where teamwork is essential (for example culture and sports), etc. [ Describe these competences and indicate where they were acquired. ]ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES Habilidades organizacinoales y competencias
Coordination and administration of people, projects and budgets; at work, in voluntary work (for example culture and...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.