“VENCEDORES DEL CENEPA”
DEPARTAMENTO DE EVALUACIÒN E INVESTIGACIÒN
TEMARIOS DE LAS PRUEBAS ACADEMICAS PARA EL PROCESO DE SELECCIÒN DEASPIRANTES A SOLDADOS PROMOCIÒN 2011-2013
• Affirmative Sentences with the Verb TO BE
Example: I am a nurse. Marco is happy.
• Negative Sentenceswith the Verb TO BE
Example: Nancy is not angry with me. They’re not in the park.
• Yes/No Questions and answers with the Verb TO be
Examples: Are you tired?Yes, I am. / Is Mary in the hospital? / No, she isn´t.
• Information Questions with the Verb TO BE
Example: Where are you from? I am from Cuenca.• Affirmative sentences with verbs other than TO BE
Example: The students live in “Miraflores” neighborhood.
Janet eats an apple every morning.
•Negative sentences with verbs other than TO BE
Example: She doesn´t speak German.
I don’t like potato chips.
• Yes/No questions with the auxiliaries DO and DOESExamples: Does Carmen study at Catholic University?
Yes, she studies at Catholic University. (Yes, she does)
Do the children like to playvolleyball?
No, they don’t like to play volleyball. (No, they don’t)
• Information Questions with the auxiliaries DO and DOES.
Example: Where does Pablowork? He works at Pichincha Bank.
Why do you study Italian? I study Italian because I like it.
• Adverbs of Frequency.
Examples: How often do you readadventure books?
I read sometimes read adventure books.
Do you always speak English with your teacher?
Yes, I always speak...