1) "Magic balls "
what u need for it: 200 g of crab meat, 200 grams of cheese, 2 boiled eggs, 3 cloves garlic, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 12 olives, 3 tablespoons chopped dillhow to make it: To rub crab meat on a shallow grater, in every olive inlay on the kernel of almond. To rub cheese and eggs on a large grater, to grind up a garlic, connect with mayonnaise to mix.From the got mass there are make balls, in each put on an olive. cover the balls in the grated crab meat and to put in a refrigerator on 20 minutes. At a serve to sprinkle with the choppedgreenery of dill.
2) stuffed mushroomsIngredients for stuffed mushrooms (1 serving)
- Mushrooms - 4 pcs.
- Shrimp - 100 g
- Red caviar - 1 tbsp. l.
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. l.
- Hard cheese (grated) - 1 tbsp. l.
-Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l.
- Butter - 40 g
- Green onions
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation of stuffed mushrooms
1. Wash mushrooms, trim stem and clean the cap.
Finelychop the legs.
2. Shrimp boil, remove shells and cut into small cubes.
3. Onion finely chopped.
4. In a frying pan heat the butter and vegetable oil, fry onions and add the shrimpgribyZatem, sour cream, salt, pepper and mix well.
5. Cooked stuffing to fill mushroom caps and place in preheated oven cook mushrooms at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Prepared mushrooms sprinkledwith grated cheese and red caviar.
Snack is ready.
what u need:
Egg-plants are 3 things of a 900 g (berejena)Tomatoes are 2 things of a 300 g
A garlic is a 1 denticle of a 5 g
Mayonnaise is 2 items of л. 20 g
Oil is sunflower refined 3 items of л. 54 mls
Salt 2 pinch 4
Procedimiento en imágenes...