The Benidorm Hotel is one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Europe, with 31 property locations in the UK and Irelandand more to come.
For our next opening in Benidorm, The Benidorm Hotel has an excellent opportunity available for a Guest Service Staff – Bar Waiter/Waitress to join our team.
Toundertake the following tasks:
• Arranging the Bar/lounge area
• Welcoming and serving Bar/lounge guest with drinks and afternoon tea etc
• Tidying the Bar area after bar service/afternoon tea
TheBar Waiter/Waitress forms the continuous link between the bar and the bar lounge.
• To welcome bar/lounge guests and take their orders
• To ensure the guests receive high qualityservices and service provision
• To ensure that health and safety and procedures are respected (especially HACCP)
• To keep the bar/lounge area clean and tidy
SkillsUnderstanding basic rules as they apply to:
• Team working
• Sales ability
• The ability to listen: understanding how to detect customer needs
• Attention to detail
•Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
• Physical and mental resilience
• Organisation: multi-skilled
• Good time-keeping
•City & Guilds in restaurant/bar studies
• NVQ in Hotel/Food and Beverage studies with restaurant or dining room option
• Knowledge of drinks and cocktails
• Good personal presentation
• Good Englishand German would be an advantage
We offer great benefits, including 25 days' holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
If you areinterested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Welcome Mr./Mrs. X to Benidorm hotel. Please take a seat and immediately began the interview ...