You've encountered error message C00D11BA while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.
Cannot playthe file
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device, such as a sound card or sound controller. You might encounter this error message for one of thefollowing reasons:
• Your sound device is in use by another program. Quit other programs that might be using your sound device, and then try to play the file again.
• Your sound devicerequires an updated driver. To determine if an updated driver is available, see Windows Update, or see the sound device manufacturer's Web site.
• The selected sound device does not support SecureAudio Path (SAP). If you have multiple sound devices installed on your computer, try using a different one.
• Your sound device is not functioning properly. To troubleshoot the problem, see WindowsHelp and Support or refer to your sound device's documentation.
• You do not have a sound device installed on your computer. Install a sound device (such as a sound card), and then try to play thefile again. If you can't install a sound device in your computer, you might be able to resolve the problem by attaching USB-based headphones or USB-based speakers to your computer instead.[pic] To use a different sound device
1. Click the arrow below the Sync tab, and then click More Options.
2. Click the Devices tab, double-click Speakers.
3. In Audio device to use, click adifferent device.
[pic] Technical Details
This error might have been triggered by an error in another program or component of Windows. The following information describes the original error.|Original Error Code |Original Error Message |
|80040256 |Cannot play back the audio stream: no...