I.- Complete using Future “be+ going to”
1. The operator isn’t going to work early tomorrow (not work ).
2. We are going to read a lot of Psychology books (read )
3. This device is going to transfer the information to the computer ( transfer ).
4. When ____is_she _going to write_______ you a letter? (write).
5. I ___am going tostart______ ________ my work at 7:00 ( start )
6. We __are going to learn_____ ________ the procedures. ( learn )
7. The computer ___isn’t going to perform_____ ________ those calculations (not perform )
8. He __is going to understand______ ________ you . ( understand )
9. What ____are____ you going to do_________ about it ? ( do)
10. Where ___are_____ we _going tomeet_______ after class ? ( meet )
II.- Order the following sentences
1. the computer - work – not – very well- will.
The computer will not work very well.
2. Is – she – what -study– time – going to ?
What time is she going to study ?
3. She - to – classes –is – come –next – going to - week ?
Is she going to classes next week?
4. I – will - the – change – year –every – furniture
I will change the furniture every year.
5. what- he – think – that – about – will ?
What he will think about that?
6. not – he – going to – and – are – I – get married
Heand I not going to get married
7. to - you – aren’t – to – come – going to – the – party?
Aren’t you going to come to the party?
III.- Answer the following questions using future tenses.1. What time are you going to get up tomorrow? I am going to get up at 7:00 o’clock
2. When is your English class going to be? It’s going to be on Saturday.
3. Where are you goingto go next winter vacations? I am going to go at the mountain.
4. Will you study any other language in the near future? I will study chinese
5. Are you going to cook tonight? Yes, I’m...