* Nuclear division into 2 descendent nucleus.
* Requests for the cells that are willing to achieve mitosis
1. Chromosomal DNA must be duplicated
2. Protein synthesis that willform the spindle
3. Centriole division power 4. energy supply for successive processes
* Keeping constant the chromosomal number of a specie
* Responsible forgenetics/heredity material
* Guarantee the somatic growth
1. Nuclear membrane begins to disappear
2. Chromatin condenses
3. Chromosomes became visible
* METAPHASE1. The chromosomes align in the center of the equator
2. Direction of the same pole
1. Chromosomes move randomly to apposite sides
* TELEPHASE1. Form 2 identical daughter cells.
Meiosis sexual process
Special kind of division that happens during the formation of egg and sperm in animals and spores of certainplants
The process consists in a pair of cellular division where the number of chromosomes reduces to half.
Each gamete receives only half of the somatic cells of the parent.
When two gametes joinduring this fussing (2n) Haploid cell (n)
Chromosomes 2 sexual
44 autosomal23-male (father)
Prophase I II
Metaphase I II
Anaphase I II
Telophase I II
facility of genetic recombination variability
* PROPHASE I
Chromatin begins to condense.
Condensation of Chromosomes
Tetrads line up in the equator of the cell
* ANAPHASE I
Centromeres begin to move to opposite sides of the poles, and each carries a...