1. SCOPE 3
2. BENEFICIARIES 3
3. MODELS AND LIMITS 3
4. PROCEDURES AND RELEVANT ISSUES 5
a. SAFE USE OF MOBILE TELEPHONES 5
b. PRIVATE USE 5
c. USE OF MOBILE PHONES IN THE OFFICE 5
d. MOBILE PHONES IN MEETINGS 5
e. DIVERTING FIXED TELEPHONE WHEN OUT OF OFFICE 6
f. LOST OR BROKEN PHONES 6
g. USE OF OWN MOBILE TELEPHONE 6h. TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT 6
i. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY 6
5. RESPONSIBILITIES 7
The aim of this policy is to provide employees with guidelines regarding the appropriate use of the company supplied mobile phone. This policy will be applicable in all XXXX Business Units except Mexico and Mercosur.
The Corporate HR Department/ is entitled to solve any doubt ormisunderstanding which may arise from the application or interpretation of the procedures and rules established in this document.
The XXXX employees who are entitled to use a mobile phone based on their position in the Company will be grouped as follows:
▪ GROUP 1: Corporate Directors (F2) and BU Directors (O1).
▪ GROUP 2: Corporate Managers (F3) and BU Department Heads (O2).▪ GROUP 3: Hotel Directors (O4) in Benelux, Germany, Italy and Central & Eastern Europe.
▪ GROUP 4: Administration staff, sales department
▪ GROUP 5: Maintenance staff, other
The mobile phone is provided primarily to allow contact with the staff member by other staff or customers.
MODELS AND LIMITS
XXXX establishes the model, the amount and other issues related to mobile phones. Thebeneficiaries will be entitled to a monthly amount and in case of exceeding the limit the amount will be deducted from the employee’s payroll.
The monthly amounts authorized (taxes excluded) for each group and Business Unit are the following ones:
| |Corporate |Spain |Benelux |Germany |Italy |C&E Europe ||GROUP 1 |730€ |730€ |900€ |900€ |900€ |900€ |
|GROUP 2 |600€ |600€ |700€ |550€ |600€ |500€ |
|GROUP 3 | | |550€ |500€ |500€ |500€ |
|GROUP 4| | | | | | |
|GROUP 5 | | | | | | |
These amounts include the following services:
• Replacement and maintenance
• Hands free bluetooth connectionThe employee will have to choose the characteristics and equipment of the model according to the amount authorized in the table above. The employee can spend up to 30% more of the amount authorized in order to acquire a model corresponding to a superior group or to acquire the same model with additional equipment. The exceeding amount will be deducted from the monthly gross payroll of the employee.The mobile phone models corresponding to each group and Business Unit are shown in the following table:
| |Corporate |Spain |Benelux |Germany |Italy |C&E Europe |
|GROUP 1 | | | | | | ||GROUP 2 | | | | | | |
|GROUP 3 | | | | | | |
In case of extraordinary personal circumstances, an employee will be able to...