a) Italy has a parliamentary government based on a proportional voting system.
2) ¿What types of ideologies (political, religious or other)influence Italy´s government?
3) ¿Which domestic issues might influence Italy´s foreign policy?
4) ¿Which ethnicities, religions, and languages can be found in Italy?
c)Italy's official language is Italian. Roman Catholicism is by far the largest religion in the country.
5) ¿Where is Italy located and how does its geography political relationships?
d) Italyis located in Southern Europe and comprises the boot-shaped Italian Peninsula and a number of islands including the two largest, Sicily and Sardinia.
6) ¿Which countries share a border with Italy?e) France, Austria, Switzerland and Slovenia.
7) ¿Which countries are considered allies of Italy?
f) Great Britain, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, South African, Rhodesia, Romania, Greece, France, Belgium, USA, Canada ,Serbia, India, Portugal, Montenegro, Poland
8) ¿Which countries are considered enemies of Italy?
9) ¿What are the characteristics ofItaly´s economy?
h) Italy has a free market economy characterized by high per capita GDP and low unemployment rates. In 2010, it was the eighth-largest economy in the world and the fourth-largest inEurope in terms of nominal GDP, and the tenth-largest economy in the world and fifth-largest in Europe in terms of PPP.] It is a founding member of the G8, the Eurozone and the OECD.
10) ¿What isItaly´s gross domestic product (GDP)?
i) high per capita GDP and low unemployment rates.
11) ¿When did Italy became a member of the UN?
j) ON 1955
12) ¿Does Italy belong to anyintergovernmental organization outside the UN system such as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) or the organization of the Petroleum Exports countries (OPEC)?
k) Yes to the NATO...