* Was born in 29 of January in 1954 in Kosciusko, Mississippi.
* Is an American TV presenter, actress, businesswoman, producer and books critic.
* Her grandmother brought her up until she was 6 years old, because she went to live with her mother.
* When she was nine years old, shesuffers sexual abuse, when she was twelve years old she went to a reformatory and when she was 14 years old abort to a rape.
* Her situation was so bad, so when she was 13 years old she decided toscape of her house. So, she though, that when she were arrest, they carry she to her Father’s home in Nashville.
* She had to make her own dresses with cloth of her father’s sack.
WHAT SHE HAVEDONE TO GET THERE
* When Oprah was 19 years old, she began to be related with the communication world, being reporter in a radio station in Nashville, and then she went to the University ofTennessee, where she won a lot of beauty contest.
* When she was 22 years old, she moved to Baltimore, where she had an offer to present a TV program, called “People are talking”. Her first adventurein the TV, last to 8 years, through her special ability in the camera.
* When she was 30 years old, Oprah take a step to her professional career. The WSL-TV from Chicago, engage her for present hisown morning program, the A.M. Chicago. In few months she managed to move her talk-show into the first position in the audiences.
* The real reason of the success of the TV program A.M. Chicago,was the presenter, and this is reflected in September of 1985, when the A.M. Chicago turn to “The Oprah Winfrey Show”
* In 1986 “The Oprah Winfrey Show” was the talk-show number one of theAmerican televisions and in 2000 too. Almost 30 million of specters follow to the TV- program just in USA.
* La figura de Oprah y su récord de longevidad otorgan a este programa un gran prestigio,...