ARE THEY TELLING THE TRUTH?
PEACE OR THE BIGINING OF A NEW GENERATION OF SOME KINDOF WAR?
• Osama Bin Laden was one of the most wanted men in the world.• He was the principal director of a terrorist group, Al-Qaeda
• He had 23 children with more than 8 woman
• He had been lost since 2001, when he made a terrorist attack in the UnitedStates of America, he crush down the World Trade Center in New York City were more than 6000 people were killed.
• Yesterday, the actual President of the United States, Barack Obama spoke tothe world, and he confirmed that Bin Laden was dead; the weird thing was that he didn’t have any probe, no pictures, clothes, videos or anything that can probe that this terrorist was really dead.• He told to the people (Barack Obama), that in the Mussulmen culture, when someone very important and powerful died, they have to throw him to the ocean, isn’t that really weird and suspicious?• Many people in the world, was celebrating his dead, because hi caused that many families lost her fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, grandchildren, friends etc.
• Now, what you can thinkabout this? Take a second and think, is he really telling the truth?
IN MY OPINION:
It’s really rare that the President didn’t order to take pictures to this men, or whatever kind of probe, forme, there’s something wrong with this, now I’m really worried of the future of the world, and most of it the US, we don’t know what this terrorist group can do in some kind of revenge; I have thisexample, here in Colombia, like one year ago, the president of that time, Alvaro Uribe Velez, told us that the commandant of this group called FARC was dead, many people didn’t believe him but, the goodthing he made was that he order to take pictures of him, and he show all that pictures in magazines, newspaper, TV channels etc. to let people know that he was really dead.
I don’t know what is...