In June we will take the test.
82. Will you have a party after your graduation?
Yes, we will have a party.
83.Will you get a special gift for graduation?
I want a computer.
84. Will you go out with friends to celebrate the end of the school year?
No, I don´t.
85.Will you play any sports at prep-school?
Yes, I want to play Basketball.
86. Which star sign are you?
87. Do you believe in horoscopes? Yes,no, Why?
No, because I´m Catholic.
88. What will you do after graduation?
I don´t know.
89. Will you travel this coming summer? 90. If yes, where will yougo?
No, I don´t planning vacations for this summer.
91. What does “recourses” mean in Spanish?
It means “recursos” in Spanish.
92. What does “poverty”mean in Spanish?
It means “pobreza” in Spanish.
93. What does “measure” mean in Spanish?
It means “medida” in Spanish.
94. Wich are the problems of the worldneed to be solved to make a better future?
The Global Warming need to be resolved.
95. What kind of events do people organize to raise money?
The Fairs isone event do people organize to raise money.
96. What does “world hunger” mean in Spanish?
It means “ambruna” in Spanish.
97. What does “pollution” meanin Spanish?
It means “contaminacion” in Spanish.
98. What does “unemployment” mean in Spanish?
It means “desempleo” in Spanish.
99. Are you a brightperson? Yes, no, Why?
Yes I do
100. What is the difference between can, should and must?
Should means “deberia”, Can means “puedo” and, Must means “debo”.