First Part. Introduction
a. Conflicts or situations that are out of your control and affect physical or emotionally.
b.Problems can be seen in every place in Earth. Sometimes we think we are the only ones that are stuck in these problems but when we realize it another country had the same situationsthat we are having and they got through with it.
c. Common problems:
1. they ignore our needs by their selfishness2. Our government thinks that everything will be okay just with their party ideas and they don’t listen to ANY of the other party’s ideas that may be a great solution for any ofour problems (POLITICAL PARTY LIMITATION )
3. Their lack of trust from the people toward the government
4. We are in a crisis wherewe, the students, are in a big risk of losing our education because the misunderstanding things that are happening
5. People are losing their jobs
6. Wedon’t think any solution for this problem. For example: we can make some connections with another country that have a high economical government as Germany
7. Even if we arein big crisis we spend a lot of time shopping
8. We don’t appreciate our culture and island by destroying it.
9. We discriminateevery people even our friends
10. We do not help the poor and when we are in the same situation we demand help
11. Every day some crime is happening. Themajority of crimes involve at least one woman killed and that’s pretty sad.
d. THE SAME AS THE INTRODUCTION BUT PUT IT IN OTHER WORDS.