Nombre: grado: 9°
Periodo: segundo asignatura: ingles
* Vocabulario de ciudades y sitios geográficos
* Presente y pasado continúo.
* Verbos irregulares
1. Pasa las siguientes oraciones de español a ingles usando elpresente simple.
* Cantamos juntos esta noche?
* Camila corre demasiado rápido
* Juan, pedro y José no juegan en el mismo equipo.
* Yo estudio medicina en los andes
* Escribes tupoemas en la cama?
* Conduce el la cicla de mi hermano?
* Yo quiero saltar muy alto
* Ella no lava bien la ropa.
* Eso sirve excelente
* Nosotros no usamos ese pc.
2. Traduceel siguiente texto y escribe la idea principal del texto.
MADONNA: THE QUEEN OF REINVENTION | |
FROM VIRGIN TO MOTHER TO TEACHER
Madonna has made front page news for nearly two decades, bothas a successful actress and pop star. She has been the first female pop star to have complete control over her music and image. She left Michigan to New York in 1977, with dreams of becoming a balletdancer and studied choreography. In 1979 she became part of the New York music scene, working with many bands and quickly establishing herself as the lead singer.
Two club and dance hits in 1982and 1983 were followed by a third, the cheerful and friendly Holiday. Madonna's debut album Madonna followed. Borderline became her first Top Ten hit in March of 1984, beginning a remarkable string of17 Top Ten hits. Mixing new wave with her own brand of Catholic imagery to create a unique look, Madonna released her second album, Like A Virgin at the end of 1984.
During 1985 Madonna became aninternational celebrity, selling millions of records on the strength of her stylish, sexy videos and forceful personality. After Material Girl became a number two hit, Madonna began her first tour....