Students book page: 120 - 121
Resolve the exercises with the topics learn in class.
2. After an hour of searching the clerk gave me asuitable pair of shoes
After an hour off searching a suitable pair of shoes was given to me from the clerk.
3. at the restaurant they wont serve your meal to you unless you pay for it in advance.At the restaurant they wont serve you, your meal unless you pair for it in advance.
4. I didn’t have any cash so I handed my credit card to the clerk.
I didn’t have any cash so I handed to the clerkmy credit card.
5. the potter at the shop promised a beautiful vase to my mother.
the potter at the shop promised to my mother, a beautiful vase.
6. I don’t have any more cash but I can pay therest to you tomorrow.
I don’t have any more cash but I can pay you the rest tomorrow.
1. The salesman sold him his last vacuum. The salesman sold his last vacuum to him.
The salesmansold it to John. The salesman sold it to him.
2. That company still owes him one week´s pay. That company still owes one week´s pay to him. That company still owes it to Michael. That company stillowes it to him.
3. The real estate agent didn’t mention to theirs the leaky roof. The real estate didn’t mention the leaky roof to them. The real estate didn’t mention it to the costumer. Thereal estate agent didn’t mention it to them.
4. The travel guide found for them two wonderful antique shops. The travel guide found two wonderful antique shops for them. The travel guide found itfor the tourists. The travel found it for them.
5. Marcia reminded mark that he had promised her a diamond ring. Marcia reminded mark that he had promised a diamond ring to her. Marcia reminded markthat he had promised it to her. Marcia reminded mark that he had promise it to her.
6. The hotel chef made her an omelet. The hotel chef made an omelet to her. The hotel chef made it to my...