Educación Evolutiva. Formación Sostenible______________________________________________________________________________
1. FIRST CONDITIONAL
Put the correct form of each verb in brackets into the box.
1. If you________ don’t study________ (not study), you _______willfail_______________ (fail) the test.
2. We_____________will die ________ (die) if we________ don’t get___________ (not get) help soon!
3. If you ____look______________ (look) in the fridge, you ____willfind _________ (find) some cold drinks.
4. If there _________be _________ (be) no oil in the engine, the car _will break____ (break) down.
5. I _______will lend__________(lend) you my umbrella ifyou________need______ (need) it.
6. The sea level_______will rise ___________ (rise) if the planet___get_________ (get) hotter.
7. If you_____eat____ (eat) your sandwiches now, you ______wonthave_______ (not have) anything for lunch!
8. You ____will be ______ (be) safe in an accident if you __wear_____ (wear) your seatbelt.
9. If he______save ____________ (save) all his money,he_________will be able to go_______ (be able to go) on holiday to Canada.
10. I_______wont come_______ (not come) with you if you_______don´t bring______________ (not bring) John!
2. HERE ARE A FEW EASYSUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO SAVE WATER (AND MONEY) AT HOME:
Read the suggestions on how to save water in your house. Then write other five ways you can save water in your house.
* Close the tap whencleaning your teeth (this saves up to 20 liters of water) or when shaving (this saves up to 45 liters!).
* A bath uses an average of 160 liters of water; a five-minute shower uses 60 liters.Shower rather that bath, but if you have to bath, run a smaller bath or share your bath.
* Ensure that your washing machine and dishwasher are fully loaded before starting them.