* Is an organ system containing specialized cells called neurons that coordinate the actions of an animal and transmit signals between different parts of its body.
* Thecentral nervous system of vertebrates (such as humans) contains the brain, spinal cord, and retina. The peripheral nervous system consists of sensory neurons, clusters of neurons called ganglia, andnerves. These regions are all interconnected by means of complex neural pathways.
* Neurons send signals to other cells as electrochemical waves travelling along thin fibers called axons, which causechemicals called neurotransmitters to be released at junctions called synapses.
* Nervous system
Sensory neurons are activated by physical stimuli impinging on them, and send signals that informthe central nervous system of the state of the body and the external environment.
Pheriperal nervous system
Central nervous system
Automic nervous system
Somatic nervous system
* One of the two system that the body use for communicate and chemical regulation. It is made of endocrine glands.
*Hormones: is a chemical signal that is carried by the circulatory system. Its main function is to communicate regulatory messages throughout the body.
* Hormones coordinate responses to stimuli suchas:
Testes: support sperm formation: promote development and maintenance of male secondary characteristics.
Ovaries: stimulate uterinelining growth: “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ female “ “ “ “ “
Pancreas: low and increase blood glucose.
Thyroid gland: stimulate and maintain metabolic process.
A biomolecule is anyorganic molecule that is produced by a living organism, including large polymeric molecules such as proteins, polysaccharides, and nucleic acids as well as small molecules such as primary metabolites,...