MODALIDAD DE ESTUDIOS A DISTANCIA
CARRERA DE ADMINISTRACIÓN DE EMPRESAS
ANDREA JACQUELINE ESPINOZA BUELE
LOJA – ECUADOR
1. COMPLETE WITH THE COMPARATIVE OR SUPERLATIVE FORM OF THE ADJECTIVES IN PARENTHESES
1. It is the worst ( bad ) experience of my life.
2. She is the prettiest (pretty) of the three.3. It is the highest (high) mountain in Mexico.
4. It´s hot in May, June is hotter (hot) than May but July is the hottest (hot) month of the year.
5. New York´s restaurant is the most famous(famous) in the city.
6. This map is better (good) than that one.
7. Cold lemonade is more refreshing (refreshing) than water.
8. The first question is the most difficult (difficult).9. The library is the oldest (old)building on the street.
10. It is the biggest (big) hamburger in the world.
2. A. COMPLETE THE CONVERSATION WITH THE PRONOUNS: THIS, THAT, THESE OR THOSETom: Your autograph collection is amazing. Tell me something about it.
Rose: Why not. Look this is Angelina´s here on the desk. It is difficult to get it.
Tom: That one on the wall over there isfrom Jean Carlos Canela.
Rose: Yes, all of those on the other wall are from Panda Group. I also get autographs from famous painters. All of these in the envelope right here are from players. Lookhere this is from kaka and that One over there is from Ronaldo.
Tom: You really love to have autographs. Which one is your favorite?
Rose: Well, I like all of them.
2. B. Look at the pictures andcomplete these exercises with the demonstrative adjectives
1. This purple purse is beautiful. It costs $ 45.oo
2. How much is that red dress?
3. But this pink dress is really cheap andit is better than the red one
4. I also have those leather boots over there. They are from England.
3.A. WRITE QUESTIONS. USE IS, ARE OR AM
1. (interesting your lesson ) Is...