2. Air - 10,000 Hz Legend (2001)
3. Post Industrial Boys - Post Industrial Trauma (2006)
4. Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala (2007)
5. Daft Punk -Discovery (2001)
6. Röyksopp - Melody A.M (2001)
7. Thieves Like Us - Play Music (2008)
8. The Knife - Deep Cuts (2004)
9. Hot Chip - The Warning (2006)
10. Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours(2008)
11. Junior Boys - Begone Dull Care (2009)
12. Kings Of Convenience - Riot On An Empty Street (2004)
13. The XX - XX (2009)
Well let me see...I hated to leave out of my chard LP’s likeGenetic World of Télépopmusik and bands like Radiohead with LP's like Kid A, or Fiona Apple with Extraordinary Machine, and some other LP's like St. Vincent's Marry Me and Sufjan Stevens Illinoise, oreven Tom Waits with Blood Money, Björk With Vespertine, MGMT with Oracular Spectacular, If you're feeling sinister of Belle and Sebastian. But the thing is that I really needed to pick up some cd'sthat really sounded like this last 10 years...not the late wave or the real big bands that everybody love all though they dont have fantastic albums but great songs in it.
Feist, Air France,Studio, Chromeo, Juan Son, Boars Of Canada, Beck, and even more mainstream like The Kooks, The Killers, etc...are sure things I love as well and I hated not having a more space...but I’m not taking back mylist :-)
We All love Radiohead and they have amazing songs but in my opinion not necessarily great albums (being my personal favourite of them from the 90's with The Bends) And the case ofArtists like Dylan or Tom Waits they are amazing but they are not from this generation, as great as they can be my chart needed to represent this past 10 years from what they were for me.
My best LP ofthe decade is The Greatest of Cat Power, and not only for the title, but because she brought new life to her sound, amazing lyrics, intimate melodies and just perfect sharing of her life changing...